Pages

Sunday 19 August 2018

Little bits

 The blanket is growing, and I'm really loving it now. Because of how I'd ordered the colours it turns out that all of my least favourite colours were in the first 10 stripes, now that I'm past those it's all bright and happy, and I'm really enjoying it, I've started the rainbow and this is one of my go to patterns anyway. Cosy Stripe by Attic24, with a slight modification as my second row of Granny never seems to be very well defined.
Second up, I'm really loving my spinning. I've finally got into it and am starting to manage to make something vaguely passable. The two on the left prove that I've got very definite tastes. They were from different places but it turns out that their colours were almost identical, although I like one a lot more than the other. My original plan was to ply them together but because I like one so much more than the other I'm still deciding what to do. I've had some suggestions from a spinning group so I'm sure I'll make a decision one day.
And finally, some stitching progress. I'm blaming the above two pictures for the fact that I don't have as much stitching to show as I would like, but it's coming on, I'm starting to get over just how brown it is, and hopefully another week or two will have my page finish. It's brown which isn't my favourite colour (in case that hadn't been clear from my recent moaning about it) and there isn't really anything happening on this page so I'm struggling to get through it, but I'm getting there, slowly but surely.

No comments: