Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

In a huff!

That's it, it's no good, I'm cancelling my CrossStitcher subscription. I'm sorry, it used to be a lovely magazine, I've been getting it for years, through five different addresses, through them getting lost in the post through one of those address changes and I've stood fast and continued to subscribe. I've put up with them re-designing the magazine every six months in a completely unnecessary fashion, generally for the worst, because it still had enough in it that I liked, but now the end is nigh. They've re-designed one time to many, I gave them a second month to see if it would improve and it hasn't, so I'm off to cancel it.

Anyway, rant over, back to my stitching.

3 comments:

Cath said...

I agree , I'm not at all impressed with the new design . I got my subs copy this morning ,and I've decided to give it until the end of the year then cancel if it doesn't get any better.

Bev said...

i cancelled mine last year and with all the money i have saved from not spending £2o each month on the different magazines i have bought my haeds ( just bought a spangler chart on the sale) my fabby and kitted my new mirabilia and i still have saved loads

Stitching Noni said...

We are still waiting in Australia to receive the new one!! It should hit the shelves here in the next week, but from what I have seen in their preview emails & web info, and read on some of the forums, I don't think I will be buying it anymore... which is a shame because I have been buying it from day 1. Oh well....

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/