Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

After a gap - a new tea pot

I've been quite for a week. We've been on holiday and got back and some unnatural hour in the morning on Sunday morning, so that's why I haven't been commenting etc!
Here's the latest teaapot, and I'm not sure that I like it as much as the others, I don't quite like the writing on it for some reason, it looks oddly uneaven, and that's after I altered it slightly. It's improved a little from how it looks on the chart, but still doesn't quite look right to me somehow. Only two teas left!
I'm just in the process on catching up on everyones blogs for the last week, but I don't know how well I'll do, so I apologise if I don't manage to comment on all the blogs like I normally do.

7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Did you have a good holiday? Where did you go? Any pics? Bligh tea looks really good - I am really enjoying following your stitching on this.

hugs, Kaye xoxox

Claire said...

I think it looks amazing.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. Hope you had a lovely holiday.

Topcho said...

The tea-pot is a cutie! I can't wait to see the whole hing finished, but at the same time, I think I'll miss the wip pics of this project!

Lonneke said...

It looks great. Must be nice to have a mini finish every time! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, another tea-pot =)
Wonderful =)

Joysze said...

Welcome back!! How was your trip???

I like this.... I love how the flag fits so nicely on it. :) Lettering looks ok to me too. Great doctoring there.