Pages

Saturday 19 November 2011

Filling in some blue

I'm a bit late posting this week. I somehow ended up covering for one of Ben's receptionists when she couldn't make it into work this morning. Gulible? Moi? I guess I must just be a loving girlfriend.
I've managed to make a fair bit of progress though, there are who sections that I practically filled in now. Although there are also whole sections that don't actually have any stitches done. But, as predicted with the end of the evil little flowers, my love of this piece has returned, and I am rather enjoying seeing the shape of her actually appearing now.
And now, for International Hermit and Stitch weekend and the following week I'm back on to Little Angel, which contains a lot of cream. I've just had to go and buy a second skein!

6 comments:

Nicola said...

It's looking great. I am really enjoying seeing this piece grow xx

Kaisievic said...

Winter's majesty is such an awesome design, you are making fabulous progress on it.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

sharine said...

She is looking great!

Lesleyanne said...

I love this design and you are making great progress.

Joysze said...

Boooooooteeeeeeefullllllll, Kim. :D

Ewa said...

It looks so good! Congrats on the progress!