Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

Another week... hopefully!

He's getting there, and I'm hoping that one more week (I've got next Friday off and currently nothing planned) will be long enough to get it finished!
He's got a a torso now (do dragons have torsos?), and he almost looks like he's attached to his wings now.
The flowers and stalks are all finished, so all that's left is the dragon himself, which is very exciting because it means that I can see it all coming together now.
Oh yeah, and it's International Hermit and Stitch weekend. I don't know how much time I'm going to get this weekend, but I'll give it a show.
Happy stitching!
Oh yeah, and I'm still useless with commenting (think I might have to cave in and get a new computer in the new year), but I'm going to make a concerted effort to comment on as many blogs as I can over Christmas and New Year, just to prove that I haven't forgotten anything.

6 comments:

sharine said...

Looking good! Fingers crossed for a finish for you.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. Fingers crossed you get him finished next week.

blue star stitcher said...

he almost blends in with the flower stalks, very pretty.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

he's such a gorgeous dragon.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! he looks fantastic!

Beatrice said...

Little snap is sooooo pretty. I love the colours.
Have a good week and good luck..it looks like a finish to mep/s if you go to google images spicy spiral you will see many many. mine are there to!