Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

I'm a little late this week

I'm a bit late posting this week cos we were away over the weekend, visitng friends in Ireland, which also means that I haven't got much stitching done either. You can't really see much progress, and you really can't see what the next page is going to turn into yet. There will be the beginnning of his tail in the top right corner, and the wizard will be on this page in the bottom left corner, I think I can vaguely see the white space where he's going to be, but if I'm right then I think he might be a bit of a funny shape, but I trust to the charting, he'll appear.

Looking forward to the next meeting of Harrogate Craftwork Group this week, so I'm debating what to take with me. I've got Come to the Dark Side, but I think I'll finish that at work in teh next couple of days if the weather's anything to go by, and I've been taking QS Clara the last couple of months, but I could do with something a bit easier to work on, or at least a bit easier on the eyes, I'm thinking it might be the costumes of the world chart, which is quite cute, I'll have to see what threads I've got lying about.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job on Dragon Rider =)
I am excited to see further stitching on this page, I have tried to find a hint of the tail or so, but I didn't make anything out ;-)

Lija Broka said...

Nice progress!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress. Hope you have a great time at the group.

Anonymous said...

beautiful stitches

Michelle said...

Every stitch is one.. I wish you alot of fun with the meeting

Claire said...

Great progress.x

Ewa said...

Awww it's so pretty! I love watching the picture appear - I think you did a great job :)

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just found your lovely blog.

Your project is looking great!

Kerry said...

I love, love, love your blog and I really love, love, love Winter's Magesty I have seen the chart before, I am retiring this year maybe I will stitch it in 2013. Hope you stop by my blog if you get a chance.
www.stitchingsister.blogspot.com

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Love this piece. great progress