I've done more on this page than it looks like I have. Due to being an idiot I'd done the white and lilac on her wings in the wrong colour (it should have been sparkly and it wasn't), so I had to unpick it all and re-do it to put the sparkle in, and unfortunately you can't see the sparkle on the photos so it doesn't look and different. It's only a couple of hours work to re-do and get me a bit further on at crafting group last week though, so I don't fee like I've lost loads of time. I should have received the next page on Thursday and for some reason I don't seem to have received it yet, (and yes, I did check my junk folder as well), so I've had to drop her an email and ask if she can re-send it to me... although I'm so behind that it's not like I'm going to need it any time soon.
And finally, my work lunchtime project gets a little update as well, she doens't come home very often, but then she also doesn't get worked on very often as my lunch breaks have been surprisingly dry just recently. But I had to bring her home this weekend to exchange the colours that I've used to ones that I still need to do so i thought I'd get a picture at the first time. I'm not far off finishing the first girl, and more importantly she actually looks like a girl now, rather than a sunburnt sea lion and a devil, which are stages that I seem to have gone throguh just recently.