Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

So close...

Don't say it too loud, but I think an 'F' word might be in sight... I've managed two full and two partial pages this week, I've only got one full and four partial pages left (and one of those has about 20 stitches on it). I'm quite excited... this has suddenly come together and the end is almost in sight. Which will give me an excuse to have the new start that I'm contemplating...
Thank you for everyone's comments about which new start you liked the idea of... I still haven't decided I'm afraid, but I'm sure I will soon.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooh, I'm so excited for you. I love happy dances and wish you speedy progress on this project! :)

Pull the other thread said...

Sooo sweet. Good luck with the nice F word. Looking forward to seeing what you decide on next :)

Unknown said...

so cute :)