Pages

Saturday 6 February 2016

Plodding along

 The title says it all really! I'm plodding along with projects, but don't really have much to show for it. The blanket is growing, but I need to up my pace if I'm going to have this ready to gift in May. I am enjoying it though, I love blankets because it's a regular pattern and I can just go. I have so many blanket plans in my head!
Dragon Rider is growing, but very slowly. I can't believe this partial page has already taken about a month. My excuse is that moving house is really cutting into my stitching time, but I think it's time to get my head down and get working, especially as I have a ridiculous number of starts in my future!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Moving is stressful we're about to do it again! It's totally an excuse :)

Bea said...

Looking good on both projects. I moved the end of September and I'm still struggling to get my stitching back in order. It will come.

Pull the other thread said...

Wonderful progress on both. Oh new start plans, can't wait to see what they are.

Lisa said...

Both projects are coming along beautifully :-)

Keebles said...

You're doing fabulous considering everything you've got going on! You'll be finished with that blanket in no time!

Emma/Itzy said...

Great progress! Every stitch counts :)