An update on Winter's Majesty by Maia. I'm aware that it doens't look like it's grown much, but about 6 hours of work have gone into this since the last photo. I was off work sick one day this week :-( so I curled up in front of the TV with this, and this is what I achieved. I've since come to the conclusion that this page was either a really good idea to start on or a really bad idea. Having looked at the rest of the chart, this is by far the worst for confetti stitching, none of the other pages seem to be anywhere near as bad, and I think it's the confetti that means it's taking me so long to work on at the moment, once I've got bigger blocks of stitching I'm hoping it'll start to progress a bit faster. This knowledge has also made me think much more fondly of the project as a whole, now that I realised that it's not all going to be like this, and it isn't all going to be half stitches, which this section is. :-) Although I have to admit that I am looking forward to the time when it actually starts to resemble something, although I'm starting to suspect that that may be some time off.