Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

In Love Progress

Latest update of In Love by Vervaco, it still looks like a whole lot of beige if I'm honest, but there are now more shades of beige, although you still can't really tell what it is. I'll give you a clue, the top beige is clouds, the bottom beige is water and beige, and the blank gap at the bottom right of the shot will eventually be a head, yeah, like I said whole lot of beige. Haven't had as much time as I would have liked this week, probably put about four hours in. Wednesday is normally a stitching night for me (other half plays badminton, so I can put a dvd on and curl up with my stitching), but as I said earlier, we went to see Fairport Convention this week, so didn't get a chance to stitch that night. I might get a bit more done tonight, but we've got Ben's parents over for dinner so I have to start making dinner soon. Anyway, I've been working on this one for two weeks, so I think it's time to do something else for a while. I didn't even mean to work on it this week. I picked it up to finish a cotton off, then in turned in to "I'll just finish this colour", "Well, if I do the next colour it might actually start to look like something." "Well, I've nearly finished this page, I might as well go ahead with it." and so on, but it's definitely time for another project now.
Excuse the blurry picture by the way, If I turn the flash off it also turns off the anti-shake for some reason, and I can't work out how to make it stop doing that, and if I take the picture with the flash on it bleaches anything and you can't see that there's even anything on the material, it's all fun!
Anyway, next weeks project will be card for Ben for Valentines, I've already picked the design, I've just got to start stitching it. Don't think it'll take me long, so I should be all right to get it finished in time for next Sunday, if all else fails, I'm going away with work Thursday and Friday, so I can probably hide in my room and work on it in the evening.

No comments: