Pages

Friday 19 February 2010

Feeling sorry for myself!

I've just come back from the dentist, and I'm feeling incrdibly sorry for myself. This was my last of five appointments so I'm happy about that, but my face is completely numb, and I must have bitten my lip while I was attempting to eat breakfast (possibly not the smartest thing I've ever done), it looks an absolute mess and is currently nearly double it's normal size, I'm really hoping that it heals quickly because I'm meant to be going to an engagement party tomorrow night and meet lots of my partner's friends from uni who I've never met before, and I'd like to not meet them looking like I've been punched in the face.
Anyway, rant over.
Latest stitching update. This is actually last weeks stitching, I haven't had a chance to get anything done this week, but I've got a day off today, I meant to do lots of exercise type stuff this morning, but I'm to busy feeling sorry for myself to do that, so I'm thinking that I may chuck a dvd on and do some now instead.
Can't remember when I last went through a week without doing any stitching, but I think I'm going to have a few weeks like that coming up.
This week was my Christmas present off my other half on Tuesday, he got us a photo session with Venture so we went and did that, it was actually really good fun, and I didn't feel anywhere as foolish as I expected to, so I recommend it. I'll try and find away to publish some picutres once we get them back. Wednesday I had a meeting at work until 8.30 and by the time I got home I just didn't have the inclination to start to be honest, then last night was badminton and packing cos we're going away this afternoon (hence fat lip + party).

No comments: