I let Ben choose what I worked on next, and he decided Dragon Rider, which I do love, so that was a good choice by him. I've basically only been stitching 310 since I started back on this week, but the good thing about the black on this page is it then gives me something to work round for the other colours. Not much to show at the moment, but I've got a couple of days off this week, one of which I intend to use for stitching, so hopefully I'll have more progress to show next week.
I'm having slight problems with blogger at the moment, I decided to update my blog list on the right side, adding in the new blogs that I've started following and instead I've managed to delete them all and now can't get the list to re-populate. I'm trying to get it sorted so hopefully, for people who care, I'll be able to get the list back this morning.