Pages

Saturday 18 February 2012

Happy International Hermit & Stitch Weekend

This is why I like blogging, it's usually the first time I step back and look at my stitching as a whole, so it's usually the first time I see the picture rather than the tiny little stitches, and it's usually the first time that I see my progress as well.
That said, here is this weeks progress, more than I thought again. There's green developing into the smush at the bottom, the thing that I described as a stripe last week is now starting to resemble the path/road that the dragon is driving on, and the roots of the tree are slowly spreading. I'm hoping to get this page finished next weekend, so hopefully international hermit and stitch will help me towards that. I was certain that I was going to manage it, until Ben changed his mind about going away next weekend, so now I'm plotting how I can get him out of the house to give me time to stitch. He must have some friends that he can go and watch the rugby with next weekend, surely, and then, once they're in the pub, being the loving girlfriend that I am, I won't say a word if he wants to stay out all day :-)

5 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Love your progress. I know how you feel I was wondering the same til my OH said he wanted to meet up with a friend of his this weekend to which I said 'NO PROBLEM'

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. My husband plays on the PS3 while I stitch lol.

Anonymous said...

Great Progress! Have a great IHSW!I stick the "Gardener" where else but outside! Seems to work for me!

sharine said...

Dragon Rider is looking great.

Ewa said...

Looks beautiful! You're making a lot of great progress. I feel the same way - the picture I post is the first time I step back and see the picture as a whole. Beautiful stitching :)