I got nominated again, which I'm very proud of, this time by the lovely Otter's Ocean, thank you so much chick.
The rules of the Liebster are listed a couple of posts below. This time I'm going to nominate...
A Riot Patch of Pixels because she's got some absolutely gorgeous patterns, love them
Faerie because she has wonderful taste in charts
Fairies, Dragons & Mermaids, a shared bog with so many beautiful projects on the go, and must if you love fantasy design stitching.
Just Another Flamingo on the Lawn mainly because I love the name, but also because her stitching is beautiful
Stitchandie again, there's some gorgeous stitching going on.
So, 5 more random facts... I struggled to come up with 5 last time.
1. I used to do operetta (Gilbert & Sullivan), and unfortunately there is video evidence
2. Geek and proud (the proud is new, but I'm working on it!)
3. I'm developing a shoe fixation - Irregular Choice are wonderful
4. I think I just burnt the sleeve of my dressing gown (I know, such a classy bird)
5. I want to learn sign language