Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

I got distracted... again!


I was away last weekend to see the Olympic Football (we went out on penalties, oh what a surprise!) so I took Clara away with me because she's a bit more portable than Dragon Rider (Q-Snap versus massive roll frame), and having started working on her while I was away I couldn't put her down again, so I decided to finish the page, and I am completely in love with her!
I'm really tempted to carry on working on her, and move on to the next page, but I'm going to be good and go back to Dragon Rider. Finishing this page means that I've completed one of my Olympic goals, and and I'm going to make Dragon Rider a Paralympic goal instead.
Happy Stitching all!

12 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Looks great, well done on your progress. She is a delight to work on isn't she.

Katy said...

She looks great! Fantastic job!

Unknown said...

She's looking beautiful Kim! I don't blame you for getting carried away with her... I know the feeling the same happened to me with Izzy recently!

The Maiden said...

Olympic goals, why did I not think of that! Congratulations on this goal, I would give you the gold metal!

Tazura Seiple said...

Clara's coming along beautifully! I can't wait to see her when she's done!

Anonymous said...

Great work on her =) I can understand that you got carried away with her =)

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on Clara. She looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful progress!

sharine said...

She is looking awesome!

Claire said...

I love this one with the bold outline and her beautiful bright green eyes.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

:) great progress

megan_bright said...

Yay I love seeing someone else working on this! I'm glad you're working down since I'm going across, so I can see how it turns out :) she's such a little minx