Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

Another mystery update

It still doesn't look like much, so I'm going to hold off saying what it is for another week. However, the guess I had of Linda Ravenscroft by The Maiden I'm afraid isn't right though, but I can see the logic. She's very fond of 3770 backgrounds, which will be included in the shading here. I am enjoying working on it, unfortunately, there a lot of working happening at the moment (stupid jobs, taking up valuable stitching time) so there isn't as much stitching as I'd like.

5 comments:

Anne said...

I still cannot imagine it yet! :) Happy Stitching! :)

Emma/Itzy said...

No idea yet!

Zurainny Ismail said...

Is it a dog and a puppy? :D

Dani - tkdchick said...

YOu're a tease!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress :)