Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

Pride and Prejudice has returned!

I've started the second page of Pride and Prejudice and I love it, there's only 2 colours in and you can already see his head taking shape! (Okay, I know it's still a bit of a shmush, but humour me).
It's such a lovely project to work on, but I have an admission to make, I've been distracted by another project (yeah, like I needed another start). I started it this week but don't have much to show yet, so I'm going to wait to post an update. It's International Hermit and Stitch this weekend, so I'm hoping that I'll have a bit more to show and will be able to unveil my exciting new start on Monday!
Happy stitching all

9 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

Yay I love this project - everytime I see it I go to the ebay store to buy it then a little voice inside my head says "like you need anymore" perhaps one day ;)

I look forward to seeing the new start too! :)

Katy said...

Yes, you can definitely see the head! Great job!

Lija Broka said...

Very nice progress. Curious to see your new start.

Mii Stitch said...

Yes, his head is coming along nicely!! Can't wait to see your new start :)

sharine said...

It is really starting to take shape. Can't wait to see your new start:)

Anonymous said...

Love how this is coming up!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
Your wip is looking great and I just love that cake!
Have a good week.

Wendy said...

looks like a nice stitch, and the finished work is going to look so romantic !

SoCal Debbie said...

Yes, of course I can see his head! It looks great!