Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

I've started knitting

Starting with my update of Dragon Rider. I've decided to make this my focus piece (due to it currently being the only project with an intended home). So the intention is to work on a page of this then a page of something else, and so on. This page will actually have some dragon on it. I've very excited!
And here we have Ben modelling my first ever knitted thing! I've made a scarf and I'm quite proud of myself, especially as it's only taken me 4 days, although the wool is ridiculously thick, meaning that it knitted up really easily. I had also started a second scarf, but I got that out today to see a mistake on it, so I'm going to have to start that again!

7 comments:

sharine said...

Great stitching. And congrats on teaching yourself to knit:)

Monique said...

That's a beautiful first knitting finish, well done.

Justine said...

We'll done on your knitting! I taught myself last year using YouTube. There are some great tutorials on there. Dragon Rider is awesome!

Linda said...

Dragon Rider looks awesome and great scarf.

Linda

Lauren M said...

Wonderful stitching! Congratulations on your first knitting finish :)

Lesleyanne said...

Great stitching and knitting.

The Crafty Princess said...

I like your new plan. Dragon Rider will be finished in no time. Love that chart, he is looking good so far.

Congrats on knitting your first scarf. It looks really warm.
Alicia xo