Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Pride and Prejudice reappears

Finally, an update, I've been very bad with my updates recently!
I took Pride and Prejudice on holiday with me so I actually managed to do some work on it! The rest of this page is cream, so it's easy stitching to finish this page now!
In other news it was my birthday yesterday (the big 30, sigh) and one of my friends got married on Saturday, so it's been a busy weekend. One of my presents from Ben was a pair of bamboo needles, so impressed bless him! Also a gorgeous bag, a framed print, latest Studio Ghibli (he knows me so well - I'm slowly collecting them all, this gets me up to 4) and Folio Society of Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights, it's like he's lived with me for 5 years or something! Then I went shopping and bought the shoes that went with the bag - Irregular choice, so dangerous. And a cloth bound edition of the Once and Future King... all in all a fantastic weekend and I'm now skint!

10 comments:

Justine said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a perfect weekend.

sharine said...

Happy Birthday! Great progress:)

Linda said...

Wonderful progress and Happy Birthday.

Linda

Unknown said...

Happy 30th Birthday.
It sounds like you had an amazing day and you got some great gifts. xx

Cath said...

Happy Birthday xxx

The Crafty Princess said...

Happy birthday stunner! Great presents you lucky thing. I love folio society books, they are just so beautiful. Great progress on P&P, it's coming along nicely.
Alicia xo

Lesleyanne said...

Happy Belated 30th Birthday. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and got some gorgeous gifts. Great progress on your stitching.

Lauren - Ambitious Stitches said...

Happy birthday! Your stitching looks great!

Shebafudge said...

Happy birthday and lovely pressies.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It was my hubby's 50th on the same day as your 30th! You could be our daughter LOL.

Sounds like you had a great weekend.