Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

Why is this page taking so long?

Okay, so I actually know the answer to that question. It's because I keep not picking it up to work on. It's definitely time for me to move on to something else because I'm definitely getting fidgety on it. However I do nearly have a page finish (finally), so I might as well finish the page now. Plus today I can suddenly see the shape and scale of the page rather than a random shmush of pixels, so at least it's coming together, despite all my procrastinating and moaning!

4 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Great stitching

sharine said...

You get pages like that.It's looking nice:)

Anonymous said...

great job ♥

The Crafty Princess said...

I agree Kim, as beautiful as this is if you're not feeling it, it's best to work on something else. You'll get the zest for it back soon. Your progress is fantastic so far.

xo Alicia