Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

I managed to show some progress...

But only by cheating a little bit... It's only because I managed a couple of hours last night that I actually have any progress to show. But because I'm coming to the end of the page and filling in all the little gaps it doesn't take much stitching to make it look like I've actually achieved something. I love this stage on a page.
I seem to follow a bit of a pattern at the moment. Week of really good progress, week of really rubbish progress. There's a page finish in sight though, I'm definitely going to finish it last week (famous last words), and I've promised myself a new start when I've finished this page. I was certain what I was going to start, but now a couple of others are begging for attention.
My original plan was to start Promise to Heart from Tilton, which is is the side bar and I'm still very tempted, but Rendezvous by Aimee Stewart is also begging me to start it (also in side bar), as is World Bookshelf also by Aimee Stewart. And if the large version of Fantastic Voyage is released while the sale is on then I'm officially doomed! Happy stitching all!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Thea @ Gizzimomo's Stitchy Place

Annie said...

It just gets more and more beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful

Jenilee said...

Great work and so close to your page finish! My vote for your new start is Promise To Heart, just because I love the colors in it! :)

Lija Broka said...

I vote promise to heart. I remember you writing about buying it (either that or somebody else bought this gorgeous chart) and I wanted to see how it would stitch up. Mind the other charts are gorgeous too. And it is your choice after all. Good luck! I always struggle. Decide I want to start something new, take out one kit, put it back, take out another, put it back, take the first one out again, put it back, and half an hour later end up stitching on a wip.

Linda said...

I so love Dragon Rider. Wonderful progress.

Linda

sharine said...

It is looking great. So many charts, so little time:)

TammyK said...

Continues to look great :-)

The Crafty Princess said...

LOL Kim if it's any consolation I'm in the same boat with the new start confusion and indecision. Thanx to all the sales. Dragon Rider is coming along really well. It's starting to get to the fun bits.
Alicia xo

Unknown said...

I know you've just started Promise to Heart but I thought you'd like to know that the Large version of A Fantastic Voyage just got released! Not that I'm trying to corrupt you or anything.