Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Second (partial) page already!

The great thing about starting bottom right corner is I get to start with all the partial pages and I actually get to feel like I'm making some progress, although I'm willing to admit that it doesn't look like much right now... I've got a fair amount of background to work on before i get to much else, but it's a very pretty chart.
I've re-planned my rotation slightly. I pretty much operate a screaming rotation anyway but it's usually do a page and move on, except when on partial pages where I try to add them up to make roughly a page... however I've decided that I'm now going to operate within the full bounds of a screaming rotation and work on a project for as long as it screams then move on. Ideally hitting a page before I move on but I can work on a project for as long as I like. It's all good!

3 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress.

Miamina said...

Rotations are great and ultimately it's your stitching so do what makes it fun for you! I was trying a strict rotation but I ended up not doing any stitching at all so out the window it went!

Rendezvous is coming along great, well done on the Page finish, even if it is a partial :)

The Crafty Princess said...

I love your phrase "screaming rotation" LOL it's perfect. I kinda operate in the same way on my rotation. I love this chart stunner I hope it screams really really loudly as it's going to look amazing and I am impatient. :>
xo Alicia