Pages

Saturday 20 September 2014

Two partial pages


Here is is, the first two partial pages of Rendezvous, and as per usual at this point, it's only when I take a photo and look at the picture that I work out what I've actually stitched. Why is that? I guess it must be something to do with the photograph not being your actual stitching so you look at the whole rather than the tiny little stitches, but I'm guessing!
I put this away to work on something else because I was starting to get antsy and easily distracted (a sure sign that it's time to move on), but it's already calling to me to come back. So I may be back to this one much sooner than I expected. Stranger things have certainly happened anyway!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Looking good so far!
I find the same thing with HAEDs, that it's hard to see what I'm actually working on until I step away and look at it from "afar".
I think you're right about focusing on the whole vs. the stitches!

Lulu said...

Beautiful stitching progress! I can't wait to see more of this design.

The Crafty Princess said...

I hope she screams at the top of her lungs for you to return to her!! I love this chart and it's looking great so far! xo Alicia

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching. I find with the photos it's usually the first time I actually take the chance to step back and study the whole not just one tiny part.