Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

January re-cap

I've decided that, as a bit of motivation throughout the year for the ridiculous number of targets I set myself for 2015 I should do a re-cap at the end of each month to see how I'm actually doing, so this is my January re-cap:
Madame
Before:

After:

Brave
New start

Secret Stitch
New start.
I'm actually progressed far beyond this, but I can't post any more until it's finished and gifted

 Winter Geisha
New start

So that's one 2015 target worked towards
Complete one page of Madame!

I've also managed to write 10102 words this month, so I hit target, woohoo, but 6000 of those words were in the last three days of the month.

7 comments:

The Crafty Princess said...

Looks like you're right on target. Great start to the New Year stunner!! Love the fabric for Winter Geisha
xo Alicia

sharine said...

Everything is looking great:)

Unknown said...

Great stitching, I like your idea of a re cap

Unknown said...

They are all looking FAB!

Bea said...

Like the recap idea - and you're doing really well. Keep up the progress!

Angela S said...

Hi! Your recap is an awesome idea. Can't wait to see how your secret stitch turns out. :)

Miamina said...

Wow, that's fab! You've had a very productive month! Well done :)