Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Dragon Rider and a little start

At least I've got a bit of progress to show on Dragon Rider, I do forget how well this is turning out, next progress I should have some more dragon to show as well, at least some wings anyway, and as far as I'm concerned wings are dragon!
But it the mean time, I may have got a little distracted...
I finished Brave off, which, as we all know, was a gift,but then I had my doubts about it, as a suitable gift, and ended up starting a new project instead, so here we have the beginning of Star Wars, so far represented by The Emperor, I'm rather enjoying the Cloudsfactory patterns at the moment, which isn't like me, they're smaller than I usually go for.

9 comments:

Bea said...

Nice progress on Dragon Rider.

Linda said...

I'm so happy to see Dragon Rider. Love your new start.

Linda

Joysze said...

Those colors in Dragon are so stunning! LOL at the emperor!!!!!

Justine said...

Hurray for Dragon Rider and the appearance of the Dragon! I love those little cloudsfactory designs...so cute!

Pull the other thread said...

More great progress on Dragon rider. Your new start looks fab.

The Maiden said...

Wings sound fun!

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Great work on dragon rider =)
the Emperor is do cute ;-)

Miamina said...

Well done on the progress. I love dragon Rider, so cute! Wings definitely count as dragon!

I love the little Clouds factory charts. I don't blame you for stitching up the lovely Star Wars one too!

The Crafty Princess said...

Of course wings count as part of the dragon. A dragon without wings is a lizard! LOL. Love this wip and I'm happy to hear that you love him again too. Little emperor is great. He doesn't look so badass now. xo Alicia