Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

IHSW

Two posts in as many days? It must be International Hermit and Stitch weekend, and due to shifts and life generally getting in the way it must be the best part of a year since I last got to join in, so I've rather enjoyed this, and have some actual progress to show, which makes me very happy as well. I'm now over half way through this page! I'm hoping to continue being productive this week, shifts are falling pretty well for it, and I'm going to have a little unofficial IHSW all to myself next weekend as well!
Happy stitching all, hope those that joined in had a productive weekend as well!

8 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Great progress on the Dragon Rider, congratulations!

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Your progress looks great =) Nice progress =)

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress, you are doing really well with this piece.

Linda said...

Awesome progress this weekend.

Linda

Bea said...

Looking great! You did really well this weekend.

Angela S said...

Looks like you got quite a bit done! Looking great so far. :)

Miamina said...

Great work, well done!

gominam said...

Grew work! It'll be done in no time and we can enjoy its full beauty when you finally unroll the whole thing, making us excited hmmm...