Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Page finish!

Here's my page finish on Dragon Rider, which I'm very excited about, and a page finish means that I unroll it and show a full picture thus far.
Loving seeing the wings come together and I'm debating where to go next. I know the next page down would be the obvious route, but I don't want to end a project working on a page full of tree or similar, so I'm tempted to work round the edge and then finish on the dragon. Hmmm, not sure, but I've got a little while to think about it.
Happy stitching all!

13 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on a page finish he's looking great!

EvalinaMaria said...

Well done, congratulations!
Evalina, This and that...

The Crafty Princess said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats Kim that's an awesome achievement. It's really coming along, I'd forgotten how much you'd already done. I'd go another page on the lower partial row. Keep you interested and another page finish to keep your momentum on this wip. Just a suggestgion
xox Alicia

sharine said...

It is looking great. Looking forward to seeing which way you go :)

Justine said...

Congratulations on your page finish! Such a lovely detailed piece. I would have to fill in the "gap" but Alicia's idea is a great one. Whatever keeps you stitching on this beautiful piece!

Lana said...

Awesome progress!! Gotta love those page finishes!! I'm really enjoying your progress on this!!

Annie said...

Congrats on another page finish! Its so fun watching this one grow.

Bea said...

Hooray for the page finish! You're doing great.

Angela S said...

Those wings are looking great! Congrats on your page finish! :)

Annie said...

Well done! It looks wonderful!

Annie
http://www.mylittlexstitchnook.blogspot.se/

gominam said...

Beautiful stitching!

Miamina said...

Well done Sweetie, that looks awesome!
I think I'd have to go to the next page down and fill in that gap, but it's your work and you go where you feel like stitching!

Great work :)

Rachel said...

Congratulations on another page finish. I hope you've decided by now where to stitch next? :)