Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2016

An apology

Very quick post, I just want to apologies for the fact that people aren't getting comments on their blogs off me at the moment. I've recently discovered that there's some kind of issue between google and yahoo and because of that while it's showing me that my comments have been posted, they aren't actually showing on people's blogs. I don't know how long it's been going on, but I am seeing everyone's beautiful work and am trying to work out how to solve it at the moment.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Most of my Yahoo friends are able to leave comments which are visible on the blog but I don't get an email notification.
If you'd like to try leaving a comment, I can check if it appears?

Heather said...

Uh oh I hope they've been showing on mine! I'll have to go back and check :)