Pages

Saturday 14 May 2016

Things are happening!

Just to prove that I have been doing things (of sorts) in my recent absence, I have tow things to show this week.
Firstly is the first on many baby gifts that I'm working on, a baby blanket. This is using the Blackberry Salad pattern, but I'm not changing colours just using variegated yarn. For those of you that want to know, this is Ice Yarns Magic light, and it has an almost fuzzy texture on the bobbles!  
Secondly, because it's been so missed, I've started a little stitching. This is a gift, so I'm still missing my own projects, but it's nice to be stitching again at any rate. I can't remember what this chart is called, judging by the kit it's a Russian company (although I bought it from Sew and So, so I'm happy that it's legit), and it's two sheep holding a lantern of sorts. It's very cute and will make a sweet little wedding present, which is the plan.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Love the colors and the pattern in the blanket.

Bea said...

Great colours in the blanket. It always fascinates me to see what kind of pattern variegated yarn makes.

Keebles said...

I know the feeling...I just got my stitchy bug back and got distracted again. Maybe this isn't a good time of year for stitching.

Heather said...

Beautiful progress I love the blanket! My stitchy bug seems to have left me as well so I'm glad yours came back :).