Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

Blanket Finish

I finished the blanket, wohoo. My original plan was to put more border on it, there were going to be another four rounds, but Ben declared it finished last night, and I decided not to fight him on it. Especially as I was going to go straight onto another blanket gift (which I had started before finishing this one, oops!) but was informed that I had to spend some time on my own stitching before going onto other gifts. It's been a long few weeks with long hours at work and very little free time, so the idea of a bit of stitching sounds quite nice. Hopefully I'll have some kind of progress to show next week.

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Beautiful colours for a blanket, what colours are the next one? And hope you have time to do a bit of you own stitching, what do you think you will work on?

Emma Louise said...

It looks lovely!

Bea said...

That's lovely and that is plenty of border. Good luck with the stitching.

Heather said...

It looks great go Ben!