Pages

Sunday 14 January 2018

A page finish already!?!?!

Technically this is two pages, but seeing as one page is just the bottom two rows, I really don't think that it can be classified as two page finishes... it only just counts as one. It doesn't look like much, it's mostly just pretty swirls at the moment, but I'm proud of how much I've managed to get done this week. The next couple of weeks won't see as much progress (even vaguely), but I'm looking good for a couple of weeks time... so, who do you think is coming out to play next? 
Secondly my colourful blanket continues to be colourful... buying new colours for this is a little bit addictive now... I almost certainly have more than I need, but every time I see something pretty... and I want to include as many different dyers as possible!

No comments: