Pages

Sunday 18 March 2018

I didn't cheat!

Tenting, oh how I love thee, let me count the ways...
I know, I said I wasn't going to work on the cat first, I was going to be good and work methodically, but it turns out that working methodically actually meant doing quite a lot of him, as it turns out that the colours in Celara's sneakers and the colours in his fur are very similar, so I finished the red/brown of  Celara's shoe and ended up doing lots of cute fur at the same time, of the hardship!
Once again I'm loving how this is making up and seeing it come together so quickly (and not just because it's tented), and once again, when I step back to take the picture I see the details better than I do when I'm working on it.

1 comment:

rosey175 said...

o no, I bet you struggled greatly with the poor cat fur. :b Tent stitching is a miracle of progress, for sure.