Pages

Saturday 26 May 2018

It's a miracle

Wednesday night when I went to bed, I hadn't touched this and I didn't think I was going to get anything done on this at all this week. Thursday evening I managed to get out of work a little earlier than I was expecting (still an hour after my shift finished, but earlier than I was expecting) and then Ben was late home, so I managed a bit of stitching and was thinking 'at least I'll have something to show this week.' Friday afternoon I had an hour to kill while waiting for a delivery and suddenly it was all coming together. This evening I was banned from the living room because Ben was organising something I'm not meant to see (it's our anniversary on Monday, so that's not as weird as it could have sounded) so I took my stitching and a dvd to the bedroom to work on it, and now it's the Champion's League final which I don't give a damn about but he loves, so that's a girl to do but stitch? So here's my page finish, technically it's two pages but they're only partials. And my needle minder illustrating for me as this still doesn't really look like anything (little clue, the needle minder is in the same order, this is the beginning of Sarah's skirt). So, page finish means these ladies get tucked away, and despite my startitus at the moment, if anyone has managed to get a grasp on my complicated rotation system will know that every third page is Dragon Rider, so the little dude is back out again.

2 comments:

rosey175 said...

Lovely progress that looks like something, yay! :D/ It's great when the other half has something they're interested in enough that we can stitch away the night haha.

The Crafty Princess said...

Of course it's Hocus Pocus. How did I not get that derrr me!!!

Love how it all came together and you managed to get 2 partials done. It looks great, the colours are more pronounced than the chart, unless I've got the chart wrong.

Good luck with dragon rider stunner. You're doing really well on him.
xo Alicia