Pages

Sunday 22 July 2018

Woohoo and ooops

 I think you can probably guess what both parts of that title means, but lets do this in order. Firstly Aratama, woohoo, I've got my page finished already, I think this might be a new record for me, less than three weeks. Granted it was a nice easy page, with very little confetti, but a page finish is a finish, and I know that it's mostly pink and red, but there is a cream and orange patch on the left, and that is the beginning of her her beautiful kimono. It doesn't look beautiful yet, I am aware of that, but it will do, one day, quite probably any years from now, but beautiful is definitely there in potential.
Secondly, yes, we all knew how this was going to end up, especially with my complete and utter startitis (I've just been told that I've been stelling that wrong for many years) at the moment, look, it's a new start, and not just a new start, but a wholly massive new start. This is one of Aimee Stewart's truly humungous Bookshelves, this one is the steam punk one, and it is completely amazing, or again, it will be, one day, possibly when I retire if I'm honest, but I don't need to worry about that now, so it's fine.
Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Fantastic progress on your new starts! I'm guessing this is the bottom right corner of The Fantastic Voyage? It's a gorgeous chart and I look forward to following your progress!

The Crafty Princess said...

A girl with ambition!! I love it! Beautiful colours and congrats on the page finish. I second your WooHoo!!!
xo Alicia