Pages

Sunday 2 September 2018

Finally!

You'll be glad to know, after having to see me bitch and moan about this for the best part of a month I have finally finished my page. I moved on from the brown and found some other colours, some oranges and pinks, and I've finished it, woohoo! It's now tucked away and I'll move on to something else. Dragon Rider is back out next officially speaking. But I've got a mini stitching retreat next week (ie I've hired a cottage with a couple of friends) and confetti is not my friend when there's gossiping happening, so I'm going to take something simpler along with me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your page finish, it can sometimes feel never ending. Im like that at times with my mini pirate. Have fun with your Stitchy friends Happy stitching!

The Crafty Princess said...

YAY!!! Well done stunner. And double Yay to a stitching weekend with mates. We've been trying to organise one for a while now but it hasn't quite happened. Have fun and hope the goss was juicy.
xo Alicia