Pages

Sunday 26 August 2018

Nearly there

This is actually working up pretty quickly, the love of a nice repeatative pattern, it makes up nicely and I don't have to concentrate to hard on it (a good thing for my poor sleepy brain), and I'm starting to see the progress in my rainbow as well, you can't quite see it in this slightly poor picture but it's just starting to edge into green at the top, green is where my favourite colours start, greens, blues and purples make me happy!
This one is the same as I say every week, it's getting there, the end of this page is in sight, I can survive the brown. I have a duvet day planned on Thursday (as long as I manage all my jobs on Wednesday) in which case there is the vaguest of possibilities (I know, I said it last week as well) that I will finally get this page finished, I can't remember the last time a page felt so much like it was dragging, but slow and steady and all that. It's not like I'm going to finish this in the next ten years or anything.

1 comment:

Keebles said...

Yeah, that is a LOT of brown, but you'll get there!