Pages

Sunday 13 June 2010

Catch Up

I've been very remiss in my blogging recently, in that I haven't! I haven't done much stitching, so I didn't really have anything to write about from that quarter. However I have just got back from a weeks holiday in Bulgaria where I read a lot so I might do a book review or two.
Also, football has just taken over the world and my other halfs a big fan, so there's a chance that I'm going to get a lot of stitching done in the next couple of weeks.
Oh yeah, and I'm off to see Latin Fever this afternoon (my price for a month of football) so I might be able to say something about that, either way, this proves that I'm alive and I'll try and wrote something proper tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kttycat said...

Good to know your still out there! :) Enjoy your Latin Fever!