Pages

Thursday 30 December 2010

The Beautiful Shoes Have Arrived!

And this makes me happy!
This will be a very short post, due to the fact that was pretty much the only purpose of this post, to inform of their beauty. I did throw a slight strop yesterday, cos I wasn't sure if they fitted, but I've tried them on again and realised that they're not squashing any part of my foot, the bit that's a little snug is the bit that's holding them on to my foot, so that's probably meant to be a little snugger than the rest. But aren't they beautiful? Weird looking, I'm willing to accept that, but also beautiful!

Lego Harry Potter is seriously cutting into my stitching time, but I'm working on it (the stitching and Harry Potter)!

Oh yeah, and what New Years Resolutions are you all making, I listed all my stitching stuff a while ago, but I'm also going down the get fit and get some more writing done route. Don't quite know how I'm going to achieve the writing, but I'm somehow signed myself up for Zumba twice a week, Badminton once a week and Belly Dancing once a week, so I'll be fit, or dead, that's how it's gonna go I think.
This'll probably be my last post to 2010, so Happy New Year everyone!

7 comments:

Topcho said...

Is that a little fawn on the shoe? So cute!!! <3

Cath said...

Happy New Year , fandabby shoes !

Joysze said...

LOVE IT!!!!! So cool and bohemian looking, don't you reckon?

I don't do resolutions, never have. I figure that if I don't want to do something, no resolution will make it happen. LOL!!!

Happy New Year, Kim and Ben!

Claire said...

Wow great shoes!Happy New Year.

Shirl said...

Very pretty shoes! A work of art in themselves.
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Hugs, Shirl x

Kttycat said...

Those are cute! Good luck with your resolutions and Happy New Year!

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

What cool shoes!!!

Love the name of your blog :)

Tanya