Pages

Saturday 5 February 2011

What you have created, if it has a name, is some green

I don't know, it just seemed like an apt description of this weeks' stitching somehow. It's not looking to bad considering that it's only had a couple of evenings on it. Even better when you consider that I'm probably about halfway through this page already, there's a little bit of green left (basically just filling in the gaps) then a flower and a half, one on the left on that little off shoot and one at the top finishing the flower from the page above. This one is stitching up nicely at the moment, so I think my New Year resolution of finishing this should be a nice easy finish.
I was asked what I had on the go the other day, it's the three on the right hand side of the page, Winter's Majesty, the brown shmush that will eventually turn into Lancelot and Guinevere, and of course, Little Snap Dragon, and I'm hoping to get two of those finished this year, although I'm not convinced that it'll happen.

10 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress.

Pauline said...

I understand that you have a lot of work to do this year!

Joysze said...

I love the light colors in the leaves! Couldn't tell that color was in there from the picture on the side. I think it's going to look to spectacular when you're finished with it and you're DEFINITELY going to finish it this year.... I have no doubt. :D

Andie said...

Oh I love this piece! And you have gotten a lot done too :D

Unknown said...

I really like this little dragon, good luck with him.

Hugs Yvon.

Crystal said...

Great progress on Little Snap dragon, the pieces is looking wonderful.

TammyK said...

Nice progress :) Have you ever timed yourself to see how long a 10x10 block square of a HAED project takes you to stitch?

Shirl said...

Hi Kim.
I am really looking foreward to seeing Little Snapdragon completed. He is just sooooo cute!
Love,
Shirl x

Topcho said...

Nice progress :)
Thanks for the comment on my wip :D The two projects are indeed different versions, here is how mine should look when completed - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hPxC0VmIiJM/TBZ45YuMYkI/AAAAAAAAAuM/KRP5e90cDCY/s1600/PIC_0205.JPG The picture is not very good, just a photot of the kit. It has way more flowers in the bottom XD but yours has more details!

Meari said...

It looks pretty good so far :)