Short answer, not great!
So, here goes:
HEAD: Lance and Gwen: The top row, so that's 3 pages to complete - Didn't manage it - did one page in total
HAED: Dragon Rider: The bottom row, so that's 7 half pages. - Didn't manage it,3 pages in total
Maia: Winter's Majesty: Next row, so that's actually only two pages - Also no, managed half of it.
Dragon Dreams: Fairy Tale Sampler: Complete - woohoo, I completed one
Pixel People: A chart off the bucket list, there are 3 to choose between - Nope
Cross Stitcher: King Arthur Sampler: At least the first page. - Didn't even start it
Joan Elliott: Start a Joan Elliott chart - Failed miserably
Dork Stitch: Come to the dark side - Completed
And now I need to justify the fact that I failed all but two, here are the things that weren't on the target list that I got distracted by:
- Chakra Fae by Linda Ravenscroft - 1 and a half pages
- Hannah Lynn's QS Clara - by the end of the year I'll have completed the black on all 9 pages
- Passione Ricamo SAL - two full pages (apart from beads) and half of the next two pages
- World Collection - first girl (China) compelted.
- Pride and Prejudice - first page completed