Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

I was starting to catch up...

I was starting to catch up (not much I know, but a bit), I was working on pages 3 and 4 together and was starting to get somewhere, then the new page was released this morning, and I'm still about 3 pages behind. But she has grown this week, and that makes me happy... and she's on my new Millennium Frame, which I'm loving! The new page released today is very exciting, it's got her face on!
 
I don't update on this project because she lives under my desk at work, but as I'd finished the first one, I couldn't resist bringing her home to take a pic. She doesn't look that clear because the flash has bleached teh paler colours, but I'm quite chuffed to finally finish one of them.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your progress =) What a wonderful small finish and I am confident that you will catch up with the SAL one day ;-)

Mii Stitch said...

The little China design is so adorable, I love it!! Don't worry about the SAL, as long as you enjoy stitching it, it's the main thing!

Katy said...

Great progress!

The Crafty Princess said...

Don't worry about the PR SAL. I'm even more behind than you and I have faith we will both catch up.

Looks very cool so far. I hope your enjoying it as much as I am too. Love the little China doll she's so cute.
Alicia xo

Shirl said...

Looking god. Love the border.
Shirl xx

Emma/Itzy said...

Lovely progress on the SAL - Its a really pretty one and I am enjoying everyone's progress on it. I feel your pain, I am three pages behind on one I am taking part in!

China is very sweet :)

Claire said...

Cute finish.x

Belinda said...

The little girl is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching...awesome progress.

Karen said...

Your little China girl is so sweet! I love your progress on the PR SAL. I've only gotten through page 2. :(

Kate said...

Progress is progress and that is awesome! China is adorable!!! So you're liking the millenium frame? Im thinking about it...

SoCal Debbie said...

Your Soda Stitch China girl is adorable! Great progress on PR Fairy!

rosey175 said...

o man, there are very few Soda Stitches I don't ABSOLUTELY LOVE. Lil' Miss China looks great! :D