Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

Nearing a page finish!

No progress on the new starts to show this week I'm afraid, but I am making plans. As I was close to a page finish on the beautiful Apocalypse Princesses it made sense to go back to this, and I think I've only got one week left to hit my page finish. All there is to do is finish off her face then the rest of the background, and there's only one colour in the background so hopefully I can potter through the mindless stitching this week.
After that I've got a present to finish, Animal Fayre, which I have been vaguely working on but always forget to post because I never have it out at home, it always goes to craft group with me instead. After that my plan is to get back to all my lovely new starts that I showed my initial progress of last week. I'm very excited about showing some actual shape and colour in all of them, as I'm aware that all of last weeks pictures were a bit grey and shmush.
In fact, even as I type that I've just realised that I only actually posted two of my pictures last week, so here are the second two.
So, here are my other starts. Firstly I have Le Pas Du Sucre, which is probably the one I got the most progress on last weekend. I'm tenting over 28 count, which is probably why I got the most progress on this one. I was surprised by this page, the colours in this are really vibrant, so I didn't expect that I'd be working in black and navy, but I'm sure that it'll get brighter as I move further in to the centre.
Secondly I have Our Seasons, again a lovely colourful chart, but I started in the colour where everything was dark. This one is a major confetti fest, so I suspect that progress will be pretty slow. But again, I'm tenting on 28 count, so that does mean that my progress is faster than when I'm doing full crosses on 25 count. Wish me luck. I now have so many WIPs that I struggle to work on every one in a year. There's a chance that I have a problem. Especially as I'm waiting on two other charts to be released so that I can start them as well.
My name is Kim and I am a Start-aholic!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Lots of great progress Kim and I like your new starts. I think most of us our Start-aholics. To me, thats the fun part.

Linda

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Love your new starts. You're not the only start-a-holic and you're by no means the worst! I look forward to seeing progress on them all. :)

Cinzia said...

You are in good company I'm afraid, most of us are convinced starters!
Very nice blog, hope to see your progresses soon.
Ciao,
Cinzia

rosey175 said...

Noooo I'm an oddball! If I started a bunch of projects I know nothing would EVERRRRRR get done. And I suffer from that already!!

But you make a lot of progress even when you start so yay enjoy them 'cause they're fun to watch grow. :D

also
omg
jarethneedleminder

Pull the other thread said...

Great stitching. Good luck on getting the page finished.

Shebafudge said...

They are all great projects. I will look forward to seeing progress, however slow :)