I'm mourning my baby blanket this morning, I have much more progress than I had to show the last time I posted, but I had even more progress when I initially lay it out to take a picture of it, but then I noticed that it was starting to taper on the right hand side, so I've just ripped out 8 rows out back to where it was starting to taper. I'm having that problem with this blankets, and I don't know why. This is the second time that I've ripped some out since I've started it. Has anyone else done this, is Cosy by Attic 24, and had the same problem. When I redo it the problem seems to go away the second time, and I'm not aware that I'm doing anything different, so it's all a bit puzzling, and means that this blanket is taking me a lot longer than it should be. Very strange.!
Secondly, I only again have progress to show on the sheep. I've only actually got six colours plus back stitch left, but three of those colours take up a lot of space. But at the moment I'm just happy that my sheep are actually starting to look like sheep, and I might actually get this finished in time to get it framed as well. My own work is by the wayside at the moment, but I'm hoping that a couple more weeks of working on these might be able to bring my own work back into time again.