Pages

Sunday 12 June 2016

Stuff's happening (slowly)

I've managed a  little time on Cara Mia, Mon Cher this week, but I suspect that that won't happen again any time soon, as I've suddenly realised how many things I have to finish by the end of the month (I'm doomed!).
I have also (sadly) discovered that Ben doesn't really like this one, I showed him the finished pic and his only reaction was 'what are you going to do with that?' I don't pick pieces based on his taste, but I'd rather that he liked them, as they're basically going to be in my life for quite a long time, no matter what I decide to do them. So, I'm not quite sure what's going to happen to it, but I am still enjoying working on it I think. 

Second up, the sheep continue, and for the first time ever I actually have a little bit of progress to see. I may not be a big fan of football, but I do get a lot of stitching done when it's on. Especially when Ben has a friend room and I go and hide in a different room, I got half of the progress I have to show done last night because of that.

And in other news I've seen so many wedding venues that my head is spinning!

Oh, and I think I've solved my problem with commenting on other peoples blogs, hopefully!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress on your projects.

Linda

Bea said...

Very good progress on both pieces.

And the planning/deciding has just begun! Good luck with it all.

gominam said...

Great progress:)

Heather said...

Lovely progress in sorry he doesn't like it. Maybe he'll like it when it's done and if not you have a piece for your lady cave/craft room :)

Justine said...

I feel your pain - one of the reasons I shelved Treasure Hunt Bookshelf was because of a comment made by my husband. Just remember that non-stitchers sometimes don't realise the implications of what they say - my hubby will quite often change his m8nd about a piece as I stitch it!

Keebles said...

I feel your pain! I've had people request me to do projects and when I finished, they just go, "hmmm, I thought that would be different". Oh well, maybe you can find someone perfect to give it to (or maybe he will love it when it's finished!).

Renee said...

Great progress! I find it more challenging to work on projects I don't think my husband likes as much. He has surprised me a few times. Now, instead of shaking his head and muttering, "That's insane," when I am working on a HAED, he'll tell me how awesome it is looking. Best wishes with it!