Pages

Sunday 26 June 2016

Oh dear oh dear

I have nothing to show this week. I'm not being modest and saying I've not had much time, I've only done a little bit. I've got nothing, I have not picked up any projects this week, not a stitch and not a hook. Nothing, nada!

I cannot remember the last time this happened! It's just been a busy week, I have no better excuse than that, but with nothing to show why am I posting I head you ask? Because I'm going with a different idea this week, I'm asking you to show me stuff instead.

Please post any of the following in the comments:
Pretty or cool ideas that you've seen from weddings
Cool wedding dresses
Paper flower tutorials, ideally like this one, but I'm interested in whatever people suggest

2 comments:

Heather said...

Relax you'll get through it! In the meantime here's some pretty dresses :) http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/2015/12/10/eve-of-milady-spring-2016-wedding-dresses/

Heather said...

And these :) http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/2015/08/22/amelia-sposa-2016-wedding-dresses-volume-2/