Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Ta da!

This is a day late, I meant to finish this over the weekend, but I forgot to take into account just how much I hate backstitch and how long it would take me to do.
But the sheep are finished! This means that in theory my own cross stitch can come back out soon, I'm so excited. And I definitely need to go back to something that doesn't need back stitch, oh how I hate it!
But anyway, I have a finish, I'm so happy to have my annual finish (let's be honest, nothing else is going to get finished this year). The crochet will come out tomorrow to work on another couple of presents, I have so many projects lined up, but once a couple of those are worked on, I can work on my own stuff again. Happy Happy me!

8 comments:

Bea said...

They are so cute! It's a lovely finish.

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finish.

Linda

Keebles said...

Amen to backstitch=hell, but congrats on the finish!

Heather said...

Congrats on the finish they're adorable!

Justine said...

Love it! The backstitch was worth all the effort as those curly sheep are so adorable.

gominam said...

That is so cute, Congrats on your lovely finish:)

Renee said...

This is sooo cute! Congratulations on the finish!

The Crafty Princess said...

I had to laugh at your excitement about returning to your own projects. I have a few gifties to finish and even though I love them, for me it's the guilt of not working on them that gets me.

Sheepies look wonderful. I don't detest backstitch as much as you seem to but I totally understand your pain.

xo Alicia