Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Bit of Crochet

So, I've managed to get some crochet done this week, all on gifts, but I'm hoping another couple of productive evenings and I might be able to let myself have an evening towards my stitching... is it sad that I'm excited about that? However, in the mean time, I started a new gift this week, can you guess what it is? 
Secondly, the baby blanket continues! You can see the difference, and I do finally seem to have mastered it not tapering in. I have no idea how, but I'm taking it as a win.
I'm really craving a new start. I'm trying to convince myself that starting a couple of other gifts in the next couple of weeks will do it, but what I really want to do is a block stitch blanket that I have a pattern for. One day!

3 comments:

Bea said...

Both projects are looking good. Really love the blues in the blanket.

Heather said...

Lovely progress on both :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work. I also like the blues in the blanket.