Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

And finally...

The page that has taken me a year and a half is finally finished... I have officially finished 10 pages and so am very close to being half way through! Woohoo! There is a chance that I finished this page mostly through stubbornness, far to many of the final stitches were one stitch of a colour where I'd missed it the first time, and I may have *cough* fudged a couple of the colours.
And I don't think my stitching is deformed, I'm fairly sure it's some slightly warped perspective (I hope)!

3 comments:

Ingius said...

Beautiful :)

Renee said...

Congratulations on your page finish! It looks great.

rosey175 said...

Hooray for a page finish! \:D/ I think I'd be more surprised if there was a HaED piece out there that didn't have fudged colors somewhere on it haha.