Pages

Sunday 21 March 2010

Winter's Majesty, it's the latest update

It's that time of the week again, time for another update. Another days work on Winter's Majesty, I had some leave to use up by the end of March so I spent some of Thursday working on this. This is probably the first time since I've been posting on this blog that you can actually seen a difference from the last picture, although I suspect that that's only because I was fed up of it not looking any different so I deliberately chose a brighter colour taht would stand out next to what I've done. So progress continues, but, despite the fact that I've used a nice bright colour so you can see that I've actually done something, you still can't tell what it is. Ah well!
I'm not going to get much time for stitching this week, because I'm out Wednesday, which is my usual stitching night, and Thursday, which would have been my additional stitching night because Ben had a match, so I may not have much time for stitching, but I'll see what I can do. Determined that I have to stitch each week otherwise I'll never get anything finished.

And to continue from last week, I have acually managed to do some writing, be it it was only about 250 words last night, but I've started putting down ideas for the competition that I mentioned. Wish me luck!

No comments: